Play Store Download
Fetch the Current edition On Android:
- According to this method to get Play Store App free you need to install from the unknown sources. Ensure to open the Settings app on the device. Open Security by scrolling down. Tap security to open Security menu and you will find ‘Unknown sources’ box. Go through this box and install the apps from sources rather than just from Google Play Store.
- Download current Android Application Package. It can be downloaded from different sources online. Google Play Store will be automatically updated on the device you are using however; these updates might take less time to roll out the device. Make use of your device for downloading APK files rather than using your PC. Check that you are using current edition and downloading via only trusted source.
- Tap APK. As soon as the download process gets over, open Notifications and again tap APK file. This time you will be warned regarding replacement of the system program, accept it by pressing OK. Check the permissions and click ‘Install’ by installing APK.
- As soon as the installation gets over, open Google Play Store. It must be on the Home Screen else you can search from App Drawer.
Play Store app Download free
Google Play Store Installation on Kindle Fire:
- Amazon Kindle Fire uses a modified edition of Android however, install Google Play Store and you will be able to fetch the Root accessibility to Kindle Fire. It is not possible to install Play Store on Windows Phone, BlackBerry phone device and also on iOS device.
- After this, download Root Software. For this, you need the ‘Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry’ file which is easily available on XDA Developers forums. Extract the file on your PC.
- Once you extract the file from PC, quickly connect Kindle Fore to PC through USB devices. In this regard, go to Device Manager (First go to start >> device manager), enlarge Portable Device section. Once you have gone through this simple step, right click the Kindle Fire and choose Properties. For this, click Drivers Tab and then install ‘Uninstall’. Make sure that you unplug Kindle.
- Now, it is the time to download as well as installing the Kindle ADB drivers. This is easily available on XDA Developers forums.
- Go to Kindle’s Settings and open security menu and click ‘Enable ADB’.
- Now, get connected to Kindle Fire to your PC by using USB device. You need to wait for installation of the drivers as again, you are using it.
- After this, open Root and restore the folder which you have extracted previously. Then double click RunMe.bat file and select Option 1 from the menu.
Continue Installing Play Store
- Once you double click the RunMe.bat file, ensure to take back up of Kindle and restore the Kindle as well. Now, click ‘Backup My Data’ on the screen as you can see this on the screen of Kindle Fire. Once you notice that the backup process is getting completed, hit any key on your personal computer. After pressing any key, click ‘Restore My Data’ on Kindle Fire. As soon as this much gets over, click any key again on your PC and wait till it gets over.
- The most peculiar thing to keep in mind is to boot your Kindle for at least two times. After rebooting is done for the first time, release the device and wait again to get it restart.
- Restore the data once again. In this regard, press any key on your computer device till it gets over. As first rebooting is over, wait for the second rebooting process.
- Wait till second rebooting is done and once this is done; open App Drawer to search for the app.
- You can make use of the super user application. As soon as it finished off the second rebooting, make use of the super user app. If it is already there, then rooting will be successful over and that too without any complexity.
- Now, make sure of downloading the APKs for installation of various APK files and file manager application. Download APKs and all of them are available on XDA forums or else at Android Police. Seek the current edition for better results.
- It is the right time to move APK files to Kindle Fire. Connect Kindle to the computer device you are using and move away APK file to Kindle’s Storage. Keep them in easy to access location like root folder.
- The file Explorer can be opened. Press the Menu button and find Tools Section. Once the ‘Tools’ section is opened tap ‘Root Explorer’ option and choose ‘Mount R/W’ and set the option ‘RW’.
- Start with the installation of APKs. For this, check ES File Explorer is configured or not. If it is installed then begin with installation of APK. Navigate the location which you have copied APKs and make installation of the ‘Account And Sync Settings’, ‘Google Services Framework’, ‘Google Login Service’, and ‘Google Play Services’.
- Navigate the left over APKs along with ending. You can also copy the long pressing of the file and choose the copy from where it appears. After this, paste system folder. Make sure to overwrite the file.
- Get ready for installation of Play Store and to do this, you need to open ES file explorer. Navigate Google App store which you have downloaded. Tap it for carrying out installation process. And after the installation gets over, do not forget to reboot your device. Rebooting the device will keep everything up to the mark.
- After the Kindle rebooting process is all over, begin using Google Play Store. Initially, you are asked to sign in Google Account. If you have an account then it is fine otherwise creating a fresh account, it is free to create if you do not possess Google account.
- One Google Apps is installed; you can use it for downloading any application which is not available in any of the Amazon store.