Do you want to install the latest version of Google Play Store on your Android device, but unable to do so because of the lack of knowledge? Well, you have landed on the right page to seek information about the same.
The first step to download Google Play Store in any device is installing the APK file. It is important to know that for downloading any Android application you have to install the APK file of that. The Google Play Store is also an application for Android and thus APK need to be installed in the device first. Here, is the step to download APK file.
Here it is important to note, when it comes to downloading the APK file, you should download it from a trusted source only. At the online platform the chances of getting the tempered APK file are common.
Play Store install free Download
As a security measure, Android devices have the default settings where the device does not allow downloading of application from any other platforms except the Play Store. To prepare the device for the next step, follow these steps:
- Step 1
Go to the setting option and scroll down the setting page to locate the option ‘Security’ and then select the option ‘unknown source’.
- Step 2
Uncheck the box ‘Unknown source‘ to allow your device to download apps from different sources.
- Step 3
When you will uncheck this box, a warning message will pop up click on the “Ok” button.
If you are unable to locate the “unknown source” option on the setting page, then check other options like privacy setting or application. The objective is to let the device download apps from different sources.
- Step 4
Now, open the browser of your phone and type APK Mirror in the search bar and press enter button.
- Step 5
While downloading the file, make sure you are entering the latest APK file version.
- Step 6
When you will try to open the APK file, a warning message will pop up saying “this type of file may harm your device” Ignore this message and move forward.
- Step 7
Click on the search button and then here, type ‘play store’ and again tap on the search button.
- Step 8
A list of applications will open once, you will press the enter button. Click on the “Play store’ option to start the download process.
- Step 9
When you will tap on “Play store” option, all versions of play store will appear in a list. As you want to download the latest version, click on option latest version. The latest version of Play Store by the time this page is written is Play Store 8.0.23. Click on the download button present at the front of version to start downloading the file and wait till the download is complete, and then install it on your device. Here, you will receive a warning message from your device saying ‘this type of file may harm your device’. Ignore this warning message as it is a general message and tap on ‘Ok’ button.
If you have any doubt whether you have downloaded the Google play store APK file, then you can check the download folder of your device or check the SD card.
- Step 10
Once you have located the file, click on the option “Launch”.
- Step 11
If you are downloading the Play store APK file fresh, then click on the option download and then install. A popup will appear once the installation process is complete. The popup will have the message ‘App installed’.
- Step 12
Once the app is installed on your device, click on the open button. Now, your Play Store is ready for you. Close down your device and then reopen it. Check the play store icon on menu tray and click on it to open and start downloading android apps.
Download APK Play Store on your desktop/laptop
If you want to download the APK Play Store on your desktop, then the process is the same. Here also you need to open your browser and type APK mirror URL in the browser. And follow the aforementioned steps.
In the situation where you are unable to download the APK Play Store file in Android mobile device, then you can download the file on your PC and then connect the PC to mobile device to install the application.
Download APK Play Store on Blackberry phone
To download Play Store in your Blackberry phone, first you have to make your device ready to install a new application. For this go to the settings page of your mobile and search the option ‘Security’ and then option “Allow applications From Other Source To Be Installed”. After this follow the below mentioned steps:
- To install Play Store in Blackberry phone you have to install four different applications. Start with downloading the APK file.
- Open the browser in your Blackberry phone and in the browser type ‘Blackberry Play Store’. A list of options will open, once you will press the enter button. Click on the option “Google play store to Blackberry 10″.
- Again a list of options will open, here you need to click on “Google plays service .APK” and download it.
- APK file is installed; it is the time to install the Google setting.
- Here, a popup will appear asking you to change the setting of your device. You need to change the settings first “Allow apps other sources to be installed” and second “Install apps before installing” enable both the option.
- A new window will appear asking you to install Google settings for Google Play Store. Install the app and launch it. For this enter ‘Google play service .APK’ in your browser. Download ‘Google account manager .APK’ file here. Once you downloaded the app, install it and then run the application. The device will ask you to log into your Google account. You need to log into your Google account using your login credential at this stage.
- Once you have signed in to your account, it is time to install the third application. Again open your device browser and type “BlackBerry Google ID .APK”. Follow the same process to down this file as well.
- Once the file is downloaded, a page will open asking you to register your device.
- Click on the ‘ok’ button to start registering the device. It is an automatic process and will take a few minutes. Once the process is complete and devices download the fourth application.
- Move to your browser and type ‘Google Play store .APK download’.
- Install the app and open it.
Google Play Store is now successfully installed on your Android mobile. Close all the applications turn off your mobile, then turn on and click on the Play Store icon and check if everything is working fine.