Google Play Store and gift cards
The world of apps is definitely an enticing one in Google Play Store. When you open up this app, you are introduced to a world of apps that are wondrous and offer the best of virtual and mobile technology. While many apps are free, there are several premium apps as well that come with a price. Google Play Store has several innovative ways to reward you and one way you can make a loved one happy is to opt for gift cards.
How to use them?
If you are unsure about Google Play Store gift cards and how they work, the following points can help you understand:
- You can log onto Google Play Store and search for gift cards.
- This is a separate section where you can find information on such a scheme.
- It is possible to purchase gift cards of different denominations.
- You can also find on related websites that tie up to sell Google Play Store gift cards.
- The gift cards are akin to electronic coupons but they are also sold as retail gift cards at certain outlets.
- You can redeem these electronically by logging into your Google Play Store account.
- Simply type in the code of the gift card you possess when you wish to purchase any paid app.
- As per the terms and validity date of the card, you will be able to redeem the card against the value of the app as well as carry over remaining amount.
Apps on Google Play Store
When you come to Google Play Store you realize that the apps here are numerous. You will find the best and top selling apps listed on top; usually the latest apps are to be found on the top page. If you wish to view the apps by categories, you could type in the category name or find the same in the drop down panel on the front page of Google Play Store.
How to know the best apps?
If you wish to know which the best apps in a certain category are, you can follow certain guidelines:
- Visit a certain category of apps that you wish to browse or download from.
- Check the ratings of the apps that are listed along with the app listings.
- You can also click on a certain app to know its rating and reviews.
- Once you go through the product details, reviews and ratings you will have more information and be able to decide which app you wish to download.
- Many forums also list comparisons and details of different apps to be found in Google Play Store. Going through such information will help you know about the apps and which are the best ones in a certain category and in a certain point in time.
Downloading apps on Google Play Store
How do you go about downloading apps on Google Play Store? The process is an easy one and can help you access different apps as well as manage them for your device.
The process of downloading apps on Google Play Store on your device is described below:
- Log onto Google Play Store on your device.
- You need to have a Google account linked to Google Play Store.
- Once your login details are validated, you can choose apps to download.
- Whether you choose a free or paid app, you need to have a linked Google account to make any download.
- You will find popular and latest apps listed on the front page for easy download.
- You can also use the search option or check the drop down list.
- Once you identify the app you wish to download, it usually takes a few minutes to start.
- The application gets installed automatically after download.
- You can pay securely through Google Play Store with any linked credit card or bank account for paid apps.
The above steps help you download different apps through Google Play Store. These are also updated through this app that makes it even more convenient. You are guaranteed spam free apps that are reliable and reviewed on this platform. The gift cards make it also exciting for loved ones to download their favorite apps for the amount you gift them.
Nowadays, most Android devices have the Google Play Store on them. It becomes the one stop shop for finding different apps on it. Though there are other Android app marketplaces, Google Play Store has certain benefits that make it special.
Process of download Play Store Apps
If you wish to download apps through Google Play Store you need to follow the steps below:
- Log onto Google Play Store.
- You need to link a Google account to the Google Play Store.
- Once your login credentials are verified you can then proceed to check out the apps.
- They are listed as per different categories.
- You can also use the search option to look for any app you might wish to download.
- The app you locate for download usually comes with product description, reviews and ratings.
- Once you agree to the terms and conditions, the download begins.
- Apps that need payment can be downloaded securely by adding a payment option on Google Play Store.
Benefits of Google Play Store
There are several benefits to having the Google Play Store on your device. You will have access to the widest range of apps on this platform. Even though other kinds of android marketplaces also exist, Google Play Store offers the best range of apps for you that are verified and reviewed. You can be assured of ease of managing the apps on this platform. There are notifications given when updates are required. You can also read up on latest apps, check ratings and even purchase gift cards through this app. Access to all latest apps is easy with this platform. Most Android devices come with a pre loaded Google Play Store. In case you wish to download the same, it is easy to find the lightweight and free app on different forums.