If you wish to download any app on your Android device, the best way to start off is with Google Play Store. This is a versatile platform that offers different kinds of app, by far the widest range possible for Android devices.
Nowadays, most Android devices come preloaded with Google Play Store. As a result, you can simply log onto this platform and start to download apps through it. There are certain steps to follow and then you will be able to browse, download and manage apps on this platform with ease. The features and ways of Google Play Store’s operations are as follows:
- Log onto Google Play Store on your device.
- You need to connect to an existing Google account on this platform.
- If you do not have an existing account, create one.
- Once your login credentials are verified, can proceed to download the different apps.
- You will find the latest and popular apps listed on the front page.
- There is a drop down panel, which shows the apps as per categories.
- It is easy to download the apps by reading through reviews, details and ratings.
How to update Google Play Store?
Once the Google Play Store is operational on your Android device, you can proceed to use it to download apps as well as manage them. One way of ensuring a fully functional and secure Google Play Store is to download the right version and update it from time to time.
Different ways of doing it
If you are wondering how to update Google Play Store, there are different ways of doing so:
- You will be notified about latest versions that are available for Google Play Store.
- You can update the same by turning on Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You can also set the settings to allow automatic update when Wi-Fi is on.
- The other way of updating Google Play Store is to download the latest version of the APK file.
- This can then be installed manually.
Benefits of updating Google Play Store
There are several benefits of using Google Play Store. For instance, you are offered apps for download that are safe and reviewed. When you have the latest version of Google Play Store on your phone or tablet, you are assured of the latest features and an updated interface. There are security layers that prevent spamware from being downloaded. Google Play Store also acts as the default manager of apps you download. It will send across notifications for updates of apps. It is important that you keep Google Play Store updated as well as it ensures a fully functional and secure platform for you to browse and find all the latest apps that are available for download.
There can occur different instances when your favorite Google Play Store application does not function as it is supposed to. Most of us find the application preloaded on our devices. Most new Android devices come with a compatible version of Google Play Store pre loaded. However, due to corruption of the base OS software or when you need to restore the OS on your device, the application might not be found. It could also get corrupted.
When you own an Android device, the best part of the device would be access to Google Play Store. This is an app that comes free from Google and is usually offered for all Android OS devices. This app works well as it comes in different versions to be compatible with different Android devices. On the other hand, if there is a problem with the app, you might face an issue in downloading apps through it. Google Play Store acts as the platform through which you can download different kinds of Android apps. The main benefit that you obtain from Google Play Store is that you can easily get any kind of app through it and it installs any app on your device without any effort on your end. It offers rated and reviewed apps that do not pose any risk for your device. It will also help to manage different applications on your device.
When Google Play Store is not found?
There can be certain instances when Google Play Store is not found. This could be because the software gets corrupted or you need to load new OS software on your mobile device. For such reasons Google Play Store can go missing on your Android device.
The possible causes that Google Play Store is not found on your device are as follows:
- Your device might not have Google Play Store pre loaded as factory setting.
- You might have deleted the app by mistake.
- If your mobile software is malfunctioning you need to reload the software and all apps as well.
For the above reasons you would find Google Play Store missing from your mobile device. In most cases it is easy to log onto a web browser and download the app. This app comes as free and a lightweight Android application. That ensures that Google Play Store can be reinstalled easily. However, at the time of installation, you might be shown restrictions due to security measures. You can override such instructions and allow the app to be installed.
When Google Play Store app shows error?
There could be certain instances when Google Play Store shows error. This will mean that the store will not function as before and it will interrupt your app download processes. It might also lose information of the Google account, you link it to as well as not store information of the apps you download.
In case you find the Google Play Store malfunctioning on your device, it is best to reinstall the same. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log onto the application manager in your device settings.
- Here you can choose to delete Google Play Store.
- This will remove the app from your device.
- You can then browse for the latest Google Play Store for download.
- Find the latest version that is compatible with the Android OS on your device.
- This can also be manually transferred from a computer.
- The APK file can then be installed by overriding security instructions.
- Once the APK file is installed, you can then set it as the default application manager.
How to manage apps on Google Play Store?
The apps on Google Play Store are numerous. This application acts as the main platform for accessing all kinds of Android apps. Once you have a functional Google Play Store on your mobile device, you can proceed to download all kinds of apps in a secure manner. You can also manage them through this platform as it is a versatile app.
If you wish to download apps through Google Play Store the following steps will help:
- It acts as the main platform for finding all kinds of apps in different categories.
- You will find the main page of Google Play Store displaying the latest and best selling apps.
- You need to begin by linking a Google account to Google Play Store.
- Once the linkage is established you can then check out the different apps on the platform.
- The apps can be of different categories, of the paid and free kind.
- You can click on an app to view details regarding its functions and features, reviews and ratings.
- When you wish to download an app, you need to agree to the terms and conditions.
- The download starts by itself and installation completes on its own.
- For paid apps, you need to create and link a payment option with the Google account you use with Google Play Store.
The above steps showcase how to manage apps on Google Play Store. The platform also allows you to update the apps you download. It will showcase apps as per your browsing history and preferences. All such functions get interrupted, and then Google Play Store application gets corrupt or lost from your mobile device. If you try to open the application and it stops often, it is best to restore the application from the beginning. This will ensure that you have the latest and updated version working for your device.
In order to ensure that Google Play Store does not malfunction in your device, it is also recommended that you update the application from time to time. It acts as the main platform for updating different apps on your device. However, this app itself also needs updated. The notifications will arrive automatically. You can also set the configurations to download the latest version whenever a Wi-Fi connection is present. That will ensure that the latest version is on your device. This in turn ensures security and latest features for your application. As it is the main platform through which you browse, download and manage different applications, it is necessary to ensure that the application is running the latest version and its security features are updated.